Journalism Students: Thinking About Graduate School?
Representatives from some of the leading journalism graduate schools will talk about their programs. They'll give you the skinny on what they are looking for in applicants and offer advice on how to apply.
- Edwin Isaac, Columbia Journalism School
- Blaine Jones, UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism
- Aric Johnson, Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication, Arizona State University
- Maximo Patiño, Craig Newmark Graduate School of Journalism at CUNY
- Miki Turner, Annenberg School for Communications and Journalism, USC
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.