Journalism Students: Thinking About Graduate School?
Thursday, October 21
Event Time 12:30 p.m. - 01:30 p.m.
Representatives from some of the leading journalism graduate schools will talk about their programs. They'll give you the skinny on what they are looking for in applicants and offer advice on how to apply.
- Edwin Isaac, Columbia Journalism School
- Blaine Jones, UC Berkeley Graduate School of Journalism
- Aric Johnson, Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication, Arizona State University
- Maximo Patiño, Craig Newmark Graduate School of Journalism at CUNY
- Miki Turner, Annenberg School for Communications and Journalism, USC
Register in advance for this virtual meeting
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Thursday, March 30, 2023
Monday, April 03, 2023
Tuesday, April 04, 2023
Wednesday, April 05, 2023