Community Reporting Forum
Find out how to report, write and shoot for community news organizations in San Francisco. Learn about finding story ideas, developing sources, building an audience, using social media, interning and freelancing.
- Alexis Terrazas, El Tecolote
- Allie Pape, Hoodline
- Laura Wenus, Mission Local
- Steven Moss, The Potrero View
- Keith Spencer, The Bold Italic
- Susan Dyer Reynolds, Marina Times
- Laurie MacDougall, The Western Edition
This event is particularly geared toward students in JOUR 300 GW Reporting but is open to all Journalism Department students. It will count toward the Journalism Event requirement.